Monday, December 12, 2011

More sewing and SSCS….

DSCF3865

Another little project I was working on over the weekend…

 

IMG_7845

 

IMG_7848

IMG_7850

My SSCS has arrived, all the way from NZ….…and just look at this gorgeous ornie that has been made for me by Sue….

and it looks perfect hanging in my lounge room……big hug coming your way Sue…..totally love my ornie… my other prezzie is under the tree…(I am being strong)…

Happy Monday

Take Care Peg….Open-mouthed smile

For the spirit of Christmas fulfils the greatest hunger of mankind.

14 comments:

  1. Love the ornie,it's hard being strong..... :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful ornament from Sue........enjoy your SSCS gifts......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, they look great. Good luck with being strong, no peeking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely ornie Peg...I think there's a few of us out here that have to be strong ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the folded ornaments - they look so effective. Lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty project Peg,and also a stunning xmas ornament from Sue,very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely ornament...and you have been busy of late with all your sewing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that flowery fabric you used in the wallhanging. Only two weeks left until we can open SSCS parcels. Exciting:-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ornie looks great - very intriguing how creative others are! Love the book holder - it is isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  10. That ornie you got from Sue is so cool! I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty fabric - and I see stitching peeking out, lol! Fabulous ornament you got from Sue, wow! Good for you on being strong Peg, hard isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very lovely ornament. My present is under the tree too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous ornament! So glad you are being strong with the main gift!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg