Saturday, March 11, 2017

OPAM WINNERS……

Opam 2017

So very sorry I am so late with our winner for January and February…..

Not  as many OPAMers this year, Kris and I are super excited….as always, we have an awesome bunch….

Great start to the year…….

130 Finishes for January….and our winner is

Britta 

139 Finishes for February…and our winner is

Jan

Well done Britt Nina, Jan and and to all our OPAMers for 2017

Happy Saturday….

Peg

 

Image result for quotes that say you are all awesome

11 comments:

  1. Awesome work Peg & Kris and congrats to Britt and Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I am on ethe winners though I had not many finishes in February. Gives motivation to do more this month.
    Britta

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay to Britta and Jan....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohooo! Congrats to the lucky winners. A big thankyou to you, Peg, and Kris for your time and energy put into OPAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Brittany and Jan , enjoy your win . Thanks Kris and Peg for organising us ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners!
    I wonder if numbers are going down because less people blog, use IG and FB instead? Or maybe they, like me, have a struggle getting photos on blogger .... I just can't remember from one time to the next how I got it right :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, that's so exciting! Congratulations, Britta, and thank you, Peg and Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, that's so exciting! Congratulations, Britta, and thank you, Peg and Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, that's so exciting! Congratulations, Britta, and thank you, Peg and Kris.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg